L’alternance avec OpenClassrooms : un emploi + un diplôme
OpenClassrooms est la première école en ligne et leader sur son marché.
Notre mission ? Rendre l'éducation accessible à tous. Votre avenir est Notre priorité !
Nous recrutons un Python Developer en alternance (F/H) - Applied Machine Learning in the field of Solar Photovoltaics pour l’un de nos partenaires.
Tu souhaites préparer un parcours de Développeur d'application - Python avec OpenClassrooms, tout en étant salarié(e) ?
Le poste est basé à Paris (75) et est à pourvoir au plus vite.
Scolarité, prise en charge par l’employeur. Aucun frais à engager pour les alternants.
Description de l'entreprise
Our partner is a Paris-based PME specialised in the analysis and optimisation of performances of solar photovoltaic (PV) installations. In the last 5 years, our partner's experts have been working on developing advanced algorithms for analysing the performance of PV installations and particularly on detecting anomalies and diagnosing their root causes. Solutions developed by our partner are data-driven and rely on machine learning to create insights that are impossible with traditional methods used in the PV sector.
Our partner Analytics is a newly created division to reflect our ambitions to become a major actor in the analytics market. Our partner is launching an ambitious development project to open our innovations to the market.
The candidate will participate in the development of a high-quality application. Being a Python Developer in this company is:
• To be a part of a distributed fully agile team
• To participate in the full-cycle IT production process from idea generation to roll-out
• Not to stick to one technology and choose the one that solves the problem in the best way
Specifically, the tasks that will be demanded from you will be:
• You will integrate the Feedgy Analytics team and work mostly in pairs or in small teams on innovative projects.
• You will contribute to the development of our Python applications.
• You will deliver these solutions in the form of API, UI, data visualization, or reporting
• You will contribute on the modularization and containerization of the Backend solutions and deployment in the cloud
Technical skills :
• High understanding on how software is developed and best development practices
• Experience using Python for backend applications (experience with Django framework is a nice to have)
• Knowledge of Django Rest Framework (experience is appreciated)
• Understanding microservices architecture and RESTful API services (experience is appreciated)
• Experience using Docker containers (either in professional or personal projects)
• Experience using Git and version control (either in professional or personal projects)
• Perform code reviews to guarantee code quality
• Knowledge on how to write clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Capacity to analyse bugs and errors found during tests
• Great understanding of quality and how to improve quality processes
• Follow good coding practices (PEP, clear documentation, unit testing, etc)
• English language proficiency (conversational French is a nice to have)
• Ability to work both independently and cohesively in a team environment (including remote)
• Open minded. Willingness to learn new technologies and sharing the knowledge with the team
• Highly motivated and results-driven person, critical thinker
• Agile mindset, creative thinking. Sense of anticipation, proactivity and willingness to learn
• Optimisation of the use of time and ability to manage stress
• Accepting failure as way to improve and succeed
Avantages ou informations complémentaires.
• Apprenticeship contract in fall 2022 (September/October/November)
• Central animated neighborhood with a proximity to public transportation
• Recently renovated, modern office space with a large focus on comfort and well-being
• Young company with a well-defined vision and a strong societal impact
• International team with a great cohesion and a passion for data projects
• Innovative working environment where everyone’s ideas are welcome
• Partial Home-office (exact conditions to be defined depending on the apprenticeship structure)
• Restaurant tickets