L’alternance avec OpenClassrooms : un emploi + un diplôme
OpenClassrooms est la première école en ligne et leader sur son marché.
Notre mission ? Rendre l'éducation accessible à tous. Votre avenir est Notre priorité !
Nous recrutons un(e) Ingénieur responsable pédagogique et Communication en Alternance en contrat d’apprentissage pour l’un de nos partenaires.
Tu souhaites préparer le parcours Ingénieur responsable pédagogique avec OpenClassrooms, tout en étant salarié(e) ?
Le poste est basé à Paris 09 (75) et à dès que possible
Description de l'entreprise
The company is building the financial OS (Operating System) for European SMEs. A single source of truth for financial data, used on one side by entrepreneurs to run their business (invoicing and getting paid, paying suppliers and expense management, piloting cash and profitability) and on the other side by their accountant for bookkeeping and fiscal declarations.
Saving time to all entrepreneurs and accountants, helping them to make the right decisions and enabling 3rd parties to offer added-value personalized financial services.
We’ve launched in France and will expand to other markets in Continental Europe in 2022. Our commercial website is thus in French only but the code is obviously documented in English and our tech team speaks English.
We’re product-led, growing fast, backed by strong investors and are starting to hire software engineers anywhere in Europe, to join our experienced remote-first engineering team.
Within the Customer Education team of 5, our mission is to answer our clients' questions even before they ask them. We aim to offer an easy-to-access, rich catalogue of resources to support our users throughout their journey. As part of the team, you will be our digital guru: you will be responsible for the production and management of our educational offer. You ensure the smooth experience of our clients on our self-service platforms (Learning Centre, Help Centre, Forum, Chatbot) and help improve the educational user experience.
Tools & Technology
- Manage the technical implementations of educational projects (on our self-serve platforms)Discover and implement tools to improve content production quality or efficiency
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify technology requirements and implement the right solution for their needs
- Act as point of contact for all educational tools
- Enable internal teams to autonomously use our tools and processes
- Drive learning content projects to design and prepare educational materials with subject matter experts (interactive videos, simulations, branching scenarios etc.)
- Build visual assets to strengthen the impact of self service content (banners, infographics, diagrams etc.)
- Ensure post production for ready-to-upload content with impeccable quality
- Ensure educational content is up to date, coordinate with experts on each topic
- Advise on the best channel for educational content
Trends & analytics
- Maintain a strong understanding of the eLearning tools and overall
- Educational trends
- Compile and communicate performance metrics for Education in order to measure training effectiveness
- You are in your last year of Masters' in Digital Learning, Digital Communication, or Media Production and are looking for an apprenticeship starting in September 2022.
- You have experience with design tools(Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator, Figma or others)
- You have already done video editing
- You are passionate about digital content and have an eye for visual design
- You are not afraid to experiment with innovative tools or content formats
- You are a strong communicator with various stakeholder groups
- You can juggle between multiple projects with often tight deadlines
- You are a natural problem solver
- You understand the value of teamwork and seek collaboration
- You are autonomous, proactive, and organised
- You are fluent in French and English